And then both of my other planned publications for December were delayed, so here is what I published in 2016, after all.
One novelette: “The Scrape of Tooth on Bone” in GigaNotoSaurus (Canadian lesbian steampunk with an autistic protagonist and dinosaur fossil ghosts)
One short story: “A Spell to Retrieve Your Lover From the Bottom of the Sea” in Strange Horizons (underwater witchery, uncertain love, and difficult choices)
- “Kraken Quatrain” in Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine
- “The Raising of Lazarus” in Breath & Shadow
- “Snowflake” in Through the Gate
- “Million-Year Elegies: Hallucigenia” in Liminality
- “Million-Year Elegies: Edmontonia” in Mythic Delirium
- “Roar” in inkscrawl
- “Million-Year Elegies: Tyrannosaurus” in Uncanny
- “Million-Year Elegies: Oviraptor” in Strange Horizons
- “The Giantess’s Dream” in Twisted Moon
- “Million-Year Elegies: Archaeopteryx” in Asimov’s
Roundups of my favourite stories and poetry by other people are coming soon.