Posts about useful activities:
- Michelle Watson on how adults with ADHD manage their own treatment plans (I’m including this because ADHD is often comorbid with autism, and because some forms of ADD and autism can have similar presentations – and because I wish there was a situation comparable to this for autism. 😛 )
- Derek Burrow on roleplaying games and AAC
- A new study shows that, although autistic people often struggle with learning to drive, by the time they have obtained a license they end up able to drive just as well as NTs.
- Sarah Kurchak interviews MacKenzie DeLoren about physical fitness training for autistic people
Posts about comorbid conditions:
Posts about people being treated badly:
- Kerima Cevik on how online feedback loops contribute to dangerous attitudes and behaviors in autism parents
- Finn Gardiner on infantilisation
- Despite the #stoptheshock campaign, a Massachusetts judge ruled in favor of the Judge Rotenberg Centre continuing to use painful electric shocks on autistic students.