- Towards a Neurodiverse Future: Writing an Autistic Heroine – Tor.com (July 2019).
- Disability in Star Wars – popular blog post (July 2019).
- Theology in AI Fiction – Uncanny guest blog (June 2019).
- Lovecraft, Mysticism, and THE OUTSIDE – Tor.com (October 2018).
- Autism and Emotional Labour – Extremely popular blog post! (January 2018).
- Everything Is True: A Non-Neurotypical Experience With Fiction – Disabled People Destroy Science Fiction (August 2017).
- Autism, Representation, Success – Invisible: Personal Essays on Representation in SF/F (February 2014).
Twitter Threads That Went Viral
- Why you shouldn’t judge autistic characters by how well they match TV (December 2018).
- “I’m able-bodied. This thing is for disabled people. Can I use it?” (October 2018).
- So You Want To Write Spec Fic About a Planet of Autistic People (January 2018).
- This Twitter Rant Might Change How You Think About Female Characters (February 2015).
- By Tsana Dolichva (July 2019).
- Breaking the Glass Slipper (June 2019).
- The Qwillery (June 2019).
- Civilian Reader (June 2019).
- Fantasy Hive (June 2019).
- By Paul Semel (June 2019).
- Books & Tea (January 2018).
- By Elizabeth Bartmess (January 2018).
- By A.C. Wise (January 2018).
- The Heroine Question (December 2017).
- Unlikely Story (March 2014).
- Speculating Canada (December 2013).