- Autism and Emotional Labour – Extremely popular blog post! (January 2018).
- Everything Is True: A Non-Neurotypical Experience With Fiction – Disabled People Destroy Science Fiction Kickstarter campaign (August 2017).
- Autism, Representation, Success – Invisible: Personal Essays on Representation in SF/F (February 2014).
My biggest trove of reviews is the Autistic Book Party series, which has its own page.
I occasionally review non-autistic books.
For instance, for the Innsmouth Free Press, I wrote reviews of “Long Hidden: Speculative Fiction from the Margins of History” and “Wolves and Witches: A Fairy Tale Collection.”
Very occasionally, I also review random books on Goodreads.
Twitter Threads That Went Viral
- So You Want To Write Spec Fic About a Planet of Autistic People (January 2018).
- This Twitter Rant Might Change How You Think About Female Characters (February 2015).