Posts about books, writing, and media:
- M Kelter reviews the book “In a Different Key“
- Ari Ne’eman on “NeuroTribes” and “In a Different Key”
- Anonymous on self-diagnosis, abuse, and writing stories
- Jessica from the Autistic Writers’ Network on being diagnosed and creative writing
- Dani Alexis Ryskamp on what The X-Files means to her
Events in the actual news:
- For the first time, a U.S. court ruled that it was illegal to pay disabled workers less than minimum wage in sheltered workshops.
- Shannon des Roches Rosa on Hillary Clinton’s autism plan
- Kayden Clarke, an autistic self-advocate whose video about a support dog went viral, joins the long list of autistic people killed by police.