Hello, Dreamwidth friends! I have been terribly, horribly negligent about the plugin I use that has been mirroring my posts from WordPress to Dreamwidth, and I somehow failed to realize that I had changed my password and that the mirroring stopped working. In, like, April. Whoops. Like, I was still reading my Dreamwidth friends list but just… not posting anything that showed up.
I believe I’ve fixed the problem. I believe I am also THE WORST at this. If you’ve missed me, here’s a quick summary of what I’ve been up to these past six months.
First of all:
A few things I wrote around the web as promo for THE OUTSIDE:
- “Theology in AI Fiction”
- Official THE OUTSIDE Spotify playlist
- “My Muse is a Sorcerer”
- “Towards a Neurodiverse Future: Writing an Autistic Heroine”
Other new work:
- “Fairest of All,” a queer autistic changeling novelette, is out in the Jubilee issue of The Future Fire. (TW: abuse themes)
- “The Evil Eye,” a prose poem, is up on Patreon. (TW: also abuse themes)
- “Disability in Star Wars,” a fannish nonfiction essay.
Autistic Book Party posts:
- Bradley W. Wright’s “The Place Inside the Storm”
- Ennis Bashe’s “The Prince and Her Dreamer”
- Bogi Takács’ “Algorithmic Shapeshifting”
- June Short Story Smorgasbord
- July Short Story Smorgasbord
- C.E. Kilgore’s “Ghost in the Machine”
- September Short Story Smorgasbord
Cool Story, Bro:
- Short story recs from January through April
- Short story recs from May and June
- Short story recs from July and August
Enjoy! It should be back to normal from here on out on Dreamwidth.